Thursday, November 18, 2010

Grumpy Part Deux

I was kinda sad thinking i wouldnt get back to this, cuz seriously, who has two such monstrous days in a row (and has two thumbs)? This guy! How silly of me to think today would be rainbows and sunshine.. or snow and ice in my case.. wait a sec, do i see a little sun? screw you sun! screw you and today and all the fucktards i had to deal with and.. *deep breath* yes.. screw them all..
so to pick up where i left off, here are some more annoying stupid things that are making me wanna punch stuff:
1. if youre going to do a webinar/conference call and try to convince ME that we should stop using the software that we have, that we have been using since i started here over 4 years ago and buy yours and pay you all this money to allow us to use it and to train us, for the love of pete, be NICE to me! me! seriously! im a pretty nice person, most of the time, but when it comes to business i can be demanding. i will interrupt you if youre going of on rambling about something i will never need to know or about what another doctor's office does or about just boring things in general. i will interrupt you and ask you something that IS relevant to me and about me deciding if i think this software is a good idea. dont get shitty with me, dont act all annoyed, just answer my fucking question and then move on.. cuz i will call you out on it, and i dont care that there are two other people in on this call/webinar.. they can know youre an asshole too. (moral of this story, i dont care how sweet your shit is, if youre a dick, i dont need it.)
2. (please refer back to my previous blog where i discussed applications and how to answer them). if a page is 90% blank, but at the very top of it states "please attach photographs of yourself for your profile" for the love of all things holy DO NOT DRAW A PICTURE OF A PREGNANT PERSON WALKING IN THE WATER and then caption it "this is just a cartoon of a spectin mother, is so this page dont stay blanke" my brain exploded when i saw all the things wrong with this.. one.. a spectin monther? really? spectin??? not expecting?? wow.. impressive.. and no, that's not a typo, it does say "is so this page..." wtf does that even mean?? also, if youre within the age parameters to complete this application (which i verify before i mail it out) you better be able to spell blank. seriously. granted, i know in my blog i misspell all the time, but guess what, i dont give a shit and im not being evaluated by anyone about it.. just whatever bored people take the time to read this blog. (p.s. i love you blog reader(s)!!)

i gotta stop at this point cuz its time for me to go home and forget this day ever happened, please cross your fingers with me that there wont be a "grumpy part 3" post.. as therapeutic as it is when i type it all out and vent to the land of blog readers, its not really worth it to go thru it just so i have something to post about.

and that, lovlies who are reading this, is what perturbs my panda. in a word: stupidity.

3 comments:

  1. you crack my shit up. i hope our days are better tomorrow. i had to leave a comment is so your comment sextion don't stayed blanke. but i bet you were spectin me to anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah today has to be a good day if im laughing this hard at your comment so early :) thanks love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow....6:20am? really? i was still in bed! lmao. i am glad i helped you start your day off right! xoxox

    ReplyDelete