Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Face

so this one has been a long time coming. besides being told my two of my closest friends almost constantly that they hate my face (i swear they were separated at birth), i also.. hate.. er.. mostly dislike my face. not cuz its on my head and not cuz i think its ugly, but just cuz it doesnt cooperate with me. first of all, what. the. hell. is with all these damn freckles? FREAKLES is more like it! i think they are adorable on anyone else, but jeebus christos! do i need to have so friggen many? they're gross. the end. dont bother trying to say anything to the contrary cuz i will just delete your comment anyway.
second of all, and the reason for this rant, is my sad skin condition! i am on a serious search for a good exfoliating facial mask or scrub cuz my chin and nose look like a strawberry.. not red, just covered with sad angry little black seeds. ive always had blackheads and for whatever reason i have decided that right now i am taking them on and not giving up until i win! so far though, they win. hence the need for a good mask and/or scrub.
and thirdly somewhere in my genetics and too much sunburn on my forehead over the course of my life (and its been BAD, believe me! big angry sad sunburn that cracks like the floor of the death valley or huge nasty blisters that are only more embarrassing than they are painful - and oh yea, they are painful.. sorry, getting off track here) i got these ginormous triple h-like creases in my forehead. i constantly look like im angry or thoughtful or confused SOLELY based on my forehead wrinkles.. they are big scary lines from one side of my forehead to the other and then angry short ones that go from top to bottom right in the middle.. its the one thing that actually makes me think that my dad is actually my dad and it might not be bob deniro as i previously thought. lets not jump to any crazy conclusions though.. again it could just be from all the sunburns.
so to you, my face, SCREW YOU! you are spotty and even worse spotty and wrinkly and you need to knock it the hell off! 31.. cough.. i mean 25 is as good an age as any to start taking better care of my skin so that goal has been added to my list of things to do this year. im taking my face back to make it a face im proud to tell the two face-haters in my life that they are crazy, and that they love my face just like i do :) or at least they will when i do.
and that my sweet faced blog viewers is what perturbs my panda.
(please note that i am not anywhere near as hard on anyone else's face as i am of my own. besides hilary swank, i cannot think of another face that i hate.)

2 comments:

  1. don't be so hard on yourself. we are our own worst critics. there is no triple h going on. and while yes, your "freakles" are abundant...you wouldn't be you without them. if you delete my post...i will fist your face. i love you! ps...you're sooooooooooo hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, im not gunna fib babe.. i could use a good fist to my face.. but i wouldnt want it to be yours!! lucky for both of us, you are the only one that reads this so i wont delete your post.. lol but you're pushing it babe.. I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete